6. Press the right BLUE button on your transmitter to initiate your robot's WiFi signal.
7. Listen for series of beeps; your robot will beep several times, a quick 3-beep indicates your WiFi is active. This process can take up to 30 seconds.
4. Turn your Kobra robot ON
5. Press the right BLUE button on your transmitter to initiate your robot's WiFi signal.
6. Listen for series of beeps; your robot will beep several times, a quick 3-beep indicates your WiFi is active. This process can take up to 30 seconds.
7. Open the WiFi settings on your iOS device; Select signal "MV#######" These numbers will match those found on the back of your robot's camera.
8. Once WiFi is successfully connected, open New Bright Robot App
9. When opening App for the first time, you will be prompted to accept permissions
10. When activating the Walkie-Talkie function for the first time, you will be prompted to accept permissions
No. You would only need an iOS/Android smart device in order to operate the functions of the robot's on-board camera.
If you using an iOS (optimized for iOS 6.0 or later), or Android powered device capable of accessing and downloading apps from either the Apple Store or Google Play Store, you should be able to run the Kobra app.
1. You must directly connect to the robot's WiFi signal from your smart device. You achieve connection through the WiFi settings on your phone. For further assistance, please follow steps outlined for your type of device on this page.
2. Already connected, but still not seeing anything? Check to ensure you have enabled all necessary permissions for the app in your device's app settings.
No, you must directly connect to the robot's WiFi signal from your smart device, through your device's WiFi settings.
No. At this time, the app controls the use of the camera, streaming video and walkie-talkie functions.
1. From the App home screen, tap Photos
2. Browse images; to view individually, tap image
3. To export individual image, tap export icon at bottom right
4. To return to gallery view, tap gallery icon at bottom left
5. To delete image(s), tap "Select" at top right
6. Once selected, tap "Trash Can" symbol at top left of screen; At prompt, "Don't Allow" to change your mind, or "Delete" to remove image(s) from your device
7. To return to App home screen, tap back arrow symbol at top left of screen from gallery view.
The arm is rated to pick up 6 ounces of weight; this is noted on the robot's arm.
If your robot's claw clicks, this indicates that your claw has been closed to its limit. Continuing to allow the claw to click will likely result in stripping of the internal gearing, rendering your claw unable to be used for future tasks.